Ashis Kumar Pradhan - Assistant Professor
Email-ID : email@example.com
- PhD (Financial Economics), Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, 2018.
- M.Phil (Economics), Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, 2014.
- M.A (Economics), Pondicherry Central University, Puducherry, 2013.
- International Finance, Corporate Finance, Macroeconomics and Energy Economics.
- Pradhan, A. K., and Hiremath G. S. 2017. "The capital flight from india: a case of missing woods for trees?." The Singapore Economic Review, 69(2), 1-19. (ABDC Journal List B, SSCI, Scopus, Scimago-Q3). Worldscientific publishers.
- Pradhan, A. K., and Senapati A. K. 2018. “Workmen safety and health: a rethinking on mines safety in Mahanadi Coal Limited.” Productivity, 59(2), 148-163. (UGC Listed). Prints publication private limited (National Productivity Council).
- Pradhan, A. K., and Nibedita B. 2019. “The determinants of corporate social responsibility: Evidence from Indian firms.” Global Business Review, Onlinefirst,1-14. (ABDC Journal List C, Scopus, Scimago-Q2). Sage India Publishers.
- Mishra, B.R., Pradhan, A.K., Tiwari, A.K., and Muhammad, S. 2019. “The dynamic causality between gold and silver prices in India: evidence using time-varying and non-linear approaches.” Resources Policy, 62, 66-76. (ABDC Journal List B, SSCI, Scopus, Scimago-Q1). Elsevier.
- Kumar, S., Pradhan, A.K., Tiwari, A.K., and Kang, S.H. 2019. “Correlations and volatility spillovers between oil, natural gas, and stock prices in India.” Resources Policy, Accepted. (ABDC Journal List B, SSCI, Scopus, Scimago-Q1). Elsevier.
- Pradhan, A. K., and Hiremath G.S. 2019. "External Commercial Borrowings by the Corporate Sector in India" Journal of Public Affairs, Earlyview. 1-6. (ABDC Journal List B, Scopus, Scimago-Q2). John Wiley & Sons publishers.
- Pradhan, A.K, and Senapati A.K. 2019. “Mining displacements, Rehabilitation and Resettlement process in Mahanadi Coalfields Limited: An Empirical Investigation” accepted in a Springer edited book titled “Energy, Environment and Globalization: Recent Trends, Opportunities and Challenges in India”. Edited by Narendra Nath Dalei and Anshuman Gupta. Springer Verlag, Singapore, ISBN 978-981-13-9309-9.
- Pradhan, A. K., and Senapati A. “Development-inducement displacement and workmen safety: A rethinking on mines safety” SSDN distributers and Publishers, ISBN: 978-81-9375-134-3.
- Presented a paper titled “The magnitude and determinants of capital flight from India: An econometric investigation” in 52nd Annual TIES (All India econometric society) conference held at IIM Kozhikode from Jan 4-6, 2016.
- Presented a paper titled “Monetary Policy Announcements and Stocks Returns: Some Further Evidence from India” in ICFMCF (International Conference on Financial Markets and Corporate Finance) conference held at IIT Madras from August 12-13th, 2016.
- Presented a paper titled “The effect of external commercial borrowing and role of financial development on Indian exports: an econometric analysis” in 53 Annual TIES (All India econometric society) conference held at NISER, Bhubaneswar from Dec 22-24, 2016.
- Presented a paper titled “External commercial borrowings and balance sheet effects of exchange rate in India: a firm level analysis” co-authored with Gourishankar S. Hiremath, in the two days national conference on “Globalizing the finance?” organized by the department of Economics, Pondicherry University, Puducherry, held during 10th-11th April, 2017 at Puducherry.
- Presented a paper titled “Why do Indian firms borrow in foreign currency?” co-authored with Gourishankar S. Hiremath, in a three days international conference organized by the International conference on Economics and Finance Research (ICEFR), held during 07th-09th April, 2018 at Prague, Czech Republic.