Sinimole K R
Email-ID : email@example.com
Sinimole completed her PhD in management from Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.. Prior to Rajagiri, she was working as an Associate Professor(Research and Business Analytics) with Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai and S P Jain School of Global Management, Singapore as an adjunct Faculty. Her research interests include Organizational Performance and efficiency. Her teaching interests include Business Analytics, Operations Research and Business Statistics.
- Ph. D. in Management , Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- Post graduate in Operations Research and Computer Applications, CUSAT, Kochi
- Graduate in Mathematics, MG university
Work Experience (Research /Teaching)
- Associate Professor, Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research (WeSchool), Mumbai
- Adjunct Faculty, S P Jain School of Global Managmenet, Singapore
- Associate Professor at N.L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mira Road
- Assistant Professor St. Francis Institute of Management & Research, Borivali
- Senior Lecturer at BGIMS, Maratha Mandir, Mumbai
- Lecturer at S.N. College, Bhayandar(E), Mumbai (Under Mumbai University)
- Lecturer, M.E.S. College Erumely, Kerala
- Lecturer, School of Technology and Applied Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala.
- Performance Evaluation of R& D Organizations –An Asian Perspective (2020) , International Journal of the Economics of Business (Sinimole & K.M.Saini)Taylor and Francis, B Category Journal) pp.1-19. https://doi.org/10.1080/13571516.2020.1858703
- A study on Innovative Healthcare practices in India- The hidden opportunities in the Indian Healthcare Industry, (2020), AIMS Int. J. of Management (INFOMS), 14(3), pp:101-112
- “Management Practices and Organizational Performance: Emerging Views”, (2020), Industrial Engineering Journal Vol.13, No.1.pp.25-34.
- “A Study on Health Expenditure Efficiency in India: A Data Envelopment Analysis”, (2019), Artha Vijnana Vol. 61, No.2, pp.175-188
- “Evaluation of the Holistic Development of B School Students- A Structural Equation Model” (2017), SFIMAR Research Review, Vol.12 No. 2.
- “Does Healthcare System in Kerala need a change? Emerging Patterns of Morbidly and Hospitalisation”(2019), Artha Vijnana Vol. 61, No.1,pp.1-21.
- “Emerging Patterns of Morbidly and Hospitalization- A comparison of Kerala & Bihar", (2017), Illness, Crisis & Loss Vol.28, No.4 (Scopus listed journal, Citation-3)
- “Performance Evaluation of Healthcare Systems- A study on NRHM Program in Kerala” (2017), Journal of Health Management, Vol. 19 No 1. (Scopus listed Journal, Citations-1)
- “A study on the impact of accreditation of hospitals on patient’s satisfaction –A case of Kerala", (2016) Industrial Engineering Journal Vol.IX, No.8.
- “Performance Evaluation of the Hospital Services –A Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process Model” (2012), International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management (IJPQM), Vol.10, No.1 pp.112. (Scopus listed Journal, Citations-23)
- “Evaluation of the efficiency of National Health Systems of the Members of WHO”, (2012) “Leadership in Health Services” Vol.25, No.2, pp.139. (Scopus listed Journal, Citations-36)
- A review - Non-Parametric Methods to Measure Efficiency of Health Care Systems, Journal of Industrial Engineering, Nov 2010., Vol.II, No. 17.
- “Performance Evaluation of Management Faculties from Students Feedback Performa using Fuzzy Logic Model”, Journal of Industrial Engineering, June 2010, Vol.II, No. 12.
- “Sampling Error: An unseen demon capable of killing any good research.” Published in BMA Review November 09.
- Bhaktivedanta Hospital: Managing Health Care with Spirituality,(2021) Sage Business Cases (Saini K., M., and Sinimole) http://dx.doi.org/10.4135/9781529753950
Conferences / MDPs Attended / FDPs Attended
- “A Study on Innovative Healthcare Practices in India- The hidden opportunities”, 17th AIMS International Conference on Management jointly organized by AIMS & Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK)
- “A Case Study of Evaluation of Health Care Sector Performance” (2012) –at 61st Industrial Engineering Annual Conference under session Applied Solutions (Abstract no. 4190) at Nevada USA
Workshops / Training Attended
- University of Pennsylvania’s offering of Operations Management Course with a statement of Accomplishment. (2013)
- The Johns Hopkins University’s offering of Data Analysis Course with a statement of Accomplishment (2014)
- Indian Statistical Institute’s “Predictive Modelling Using R Programming Language” (2018)
- Certified - CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership (Charted Management Institute, London, 2019)
- University of California’s “Bayesian Statistics: From Concept to Data Analysis” with honors (2020).
- Globsyn Business School’s “Performance Management and Competency Mapping” online course (2020).
- IBM Certification Course “Tools for Data Science” (2021).
- IBM Certification Course “Data Science Methodology” (2021).
- Faculty Development Programme offered by IIM Bangalore on “Machine Learning with Business Applications” (2021)
- Faculty Development Programme offered by AICTE(ATAL) on “Industry Oriented FDP on Artificial Intelligence” (2021).
- Duke university’s Certification Course “Introduction to Machine Learning” (2021)
Awards And Achievements
- Awarded “CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership” by Chartered Management Institute (CMI), London (2019)
- Received AICTE –UKIERI certificate on “Technical Leadership Development Programme” completion (2019)
- Dr. Sharad Joshi Outstanding Management Research Paper Award instituted by SAMSHODHN Trust, Pune in the year 2012.
- Visiting faculty for the courses quantitative techniques I & II for the Management post graduate degree Programme for Lieutenant commanders (taught and assessed the officers on the subject knowledge)
- Served as Adjunct Faculty, S P Jain School of Global Managmenet, Singapore