INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTS OF MBA, MA (HRM) & PGDM PROGRAMS
- Applicants may apply for the programme from 03th January 2022 till the last date.
- All applicants must visit the page: https://rcbs.rajagiri.edu/admission/admission-process for more details. Click 'Apply Now' on this page and register by entering NAME (as given in Class 10 Marks Card) and EMAIL-ID, which should also set a password. (The email id and mobile number provided will be used for sending confirmation and application status-update messages). An applicant can apply for multiple programmes using the same ID as long as the prescribed eligibility criteria for the specific programme is fulfilled.
- After registration, the applicant needs to submit the forms for the programme for which she/he wishes to apply. Candidates can apply for PGDM/PGDM-WP/MBA/MA (HRM)/International Exchange MBA (IEMBA) with the same form and fees payment.
The application can be filled and submitted through any one of the following methods:
- Apply online @ https://fedena.rajagiri.edu/guest_users/login or
- From the admission help desk of Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Kakkanad, Kochi
Candidates have the option of making the payment of the application fee through:
- Online payment - internet banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Cash Payment or DD in favour of Principal, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, payable at Ernakulam
For further information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Guidelines to applicants:
- Rajagiri reserves the right to change/alter the dates or timing at any given time during the application process.
- Candidates should make sure that they enter the correct details of the Entrance Score (marks) in the respective field entry given in the online application form as this data will be carried forward for preparing the selection list. Any error in the marks entered will be treated as fraudulence/falsification of marks and the application will be rejected at any given time during the application/selection or admission process
- Colour photos with the candidate's face clearly visible, straight and at the centre should be uploaded.
- Photos should be in JPEG format, and dimensions should be 125 pixels tall and 125 pixels wide. The file size of the photo should not exceed 500 KB.
- Background of the Photo uploaded must be in white colour.
- Hats (Religious hats Excluded) Sunglass and Goggles should be avoided.
- If the application status is shown as Applied and not paid, your payment is not successful.
- After payment, if you do not receive any mail regarding the application received, then your application process is incomplete and payment will go in for refund process. The refund will take about 15 days and must be checked with your bank.
The candidate should submit the printout of the application along with a copy of the Entrance scorecard on the date of GD-PI-ST.
- RCSS reserves the right to change/alter the dates or timing at any given time during the application process.
- Please have your mark lists ready before you start to proceed to the online application process.
- Please be aware that ignorance of the guidelines will not be accepted as an excuse.
Original marks cards and ID proof will be verified during the selection process.
All applicants must make note of the username and password, application number, programme applied for, selection process date and
the city for all further purposes.
Opening Date of Application - 03th January 2022
Closing Date of Application - 30th June 2022
Date of Rank List Publication -
Last Date of Admission - 30th June 2022