Email-ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Rintu Anthony has earned her Ph.D. in Finance from the Indian Institute of Technology- Madras (IIT-M) and specializes in Fixed Income Markets. Her work focuses on pricing and liquidity risk spillover across the term structure in the sovereign bond markets. She has over 5 years of teaching experience both national and international. Before joining Rajagiri, she was serving as an academic faculty for Business Management programs at the Canadore@Stanford College, Toronto, Canada. She has presented her dissertation paper at the prestigious Southern Finance Association, USA. She has received the Institute PDF from IIT-Madras and JRF from the UGC.
- Ph.D. in Finance, IIT-Madras
- Master of Business Administration, University of Kerala
- B. Com, University of Calicut
Work Experience (Research /Teaching)
- Assistant Professor, Canadore@Stanford College, Canada (Jan 2021-Dec 2021)
- Research Scholar and Teaching assistant, IIT-Madras (Jan 2016 - Dec 2020)
- Management Lecturer, Government Law College, Thrissur (July 2014 - Dec 2015)
- Assistant Professor, Marthoma College of Management and Technology, Perumbavoor (Sep 2010 - July 2013)
- Anthony, R., and Prasanna, K. (2020). Sovereign Bonds in Emerging Asia: Do Investors Demand Liquidity Premium? The Journal of Fixed Income, 29(3), 77-87, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3905/jfi.2019.1.079 (ABDC ranking: A, Portfolio Management Research Publications)
- Rintu A. and P.K. Prasanna, Pricing of liquidity risk in sovereign domestic currency bond markets: Evidence from Emerging Asia, Southern Finance Association, November 20 – 23, 2019, Orlando, FL, USA.
- Rintu A. and P.K. Prasanna, An Index of Aggregate Liquidity Risks in Asian Local Currency Bond Markets, 2019 Research Symposium on Finance and Economics (RSFE 2019), Dec 12 & 13, 2019, IFMR Graduate School of Business (Krea University), Sri City.
- Rintu A. and P.K. Prasanna, Sovereign Bonds in Emerging Asia: Rippling effect of liquidity risk across term structure, Ph.D. Consortium 2020, February 21-22, 2020, Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
Workshops / Training Attended
- GIAN Course on Emerging Market Finance Research: Future Directions, IIT-Madras, Aug 2016
- International Conference on Financial Markets and Corporate Finance, IIT-Madras, Aug 2016
- Modern approaches of analyzing Panel Data, IIT-Madras, April 2016
Awards And Achievements
- Junior Research Fellowship by University Grants Commission (UGC) in 2012.
- Post-Doctoral Equivalent Fellowship (I-PDF), Indian Institute of Technology Madras, 2021