Rajagiri Management Journal
Rajagiri Management Journal (RAMJ) publishes theoretically based, empirically supported peer-reviewed research papers, covering all aspects of management.
The journal welcomes research papers, case studies and book reviews that draw on contributions from all functional areas of management.
The title coverage includes but is not limited to the following topics:
- Human resources
- Business analytics
All articles are published Open Access, so are made freely available at no charge to the author.
RAMJ is published by Emerald Publishing on behalf of Rajagiri Business School and Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, who co-own the title. RAMJ is published under a platinum OA arrangement, in that all charges for publishing an OA article in the journal are funded by Rajagiri Business School and Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (https://rajagiri.edu/).
Journal Link: https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/ramj
Author Guidelines, Review Process & Indexing: Click to View
The submission process
All manuscripts should be submitted through our editorial system by the corresponding author.
A separate author account is required for each journal you submit to. If this is your first time submitting to this journal, please choose the Create an account or Register now option in the editorial system. If you already have an Emerald login, you are welcome to reuse the existing username and password here.
Please note, the next time you log into the system, you will be asked for your username. This will be the email address you entered when you set up your account.
Don't forget to add your ORCiD ID during the submission process. It will be embedded in your published article, along with a link to the ORCiD registry allowing others to easily match you with your work.
Don’t have one yet? It only takes a few moments to register for a free ORCiD identifier.
Visit the ScholarOne support centre for further help and guidance.
- Minimol M C, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org
Publishing Services Manager
- Serena Tsai, Emerald Publishing, email@example.com
Journal Editorial Office (For queries related to pre-acceptance)
- Jerin Paulachan, Emerald Publishing, firstname.lastname@example.org
Supplier Project Manager (For queries related to post-acceptance)
- Abinaya Jegadhesan, Emerald Publishing, email@example.com
Editorial Advisory Board
- Sakiru Adebola Solarin, Multimedia University, Malaka - Malaysia
- Daniel Balsalobre Lorente, University of Castilla-La Mancha - Spain
- Noh Shim Deok, Youngsan University, South Korea
- Satish Deshpande, Western Michigan University, USA
- Suresh George, Coventry University, UK
- Shawkat Hammoudeh, Lebow College of Business, Drexel University - USA
- Joshy Jacob, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India
- Benoy Joseph, Cleveland State University, USA
- Binoy Joseph, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, Kochi, India
- AI.K.W. Marshall, Australian Catholic University - Australia
- Angeliki Menegaki, Agricultural University of Athens - Greece
- Adeolu O. Adewuyi, Trade Policy Research and Training Programme (TPRTP) Department of Economics, University of Ibadan - Nigeria
- Michael Patra, Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai, India
- Priya Nair Rajiv, Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode, India
- Ismail Ali Siad, University of Somaliya, Somalia
- Sam Thomas, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi, India
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari, Rajagiri Business School - India
- Jae Eon Yu, Keimyung University, South Korea
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +91-9846329021
Rajagiri Management Journal is published thrice a year. Annual subscription for each volume of three issues (print edition) is Rs. 1500. Please send cheque or DD in favour of Principal, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences payable in Kochi to Librarian, Rajagiri Business School, Rajagiri Valley, P.O. Kakkanad, Kochi -682039, Kerala. E-mail: email@example.com.