Isaac Varghese - Director, Consulting
Email-ID : email@example.com
Isaac is the Director, Consulting at RBS. Prior to his current role Isaac was the Leader – People Advisory (P&O) at the Global Talent Hub of Ernst & Young (EY) one of the big four consulting firms with offices in over 175 countries and global revenues in excess of US$ 30 billion. Isaac comes with over 25 years of experience in core HR and Consulting, having worked with multinational conglomerates and Big 4 consulting firms.
Isaac was Head, Human Resources at Bank Muscat, the largest bank in Oman with a regional presence in 8 countries and total asset footing of over US$ 20 billion for over 12 years. His early assignments included stints with KPMG Consulting, another big four consulting firm as Sr. Consultant/Manager and as Head, Human Resources at Essar Group (Power/Steel Business). Isaac holds a bachelor’s degree in law (LLB:1989) and a post graduate degree in human resources management (MA-PM& IR:1991); a triple university gold medallist and National Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM) awardee, Isaac also possess the
following international certifications:
• Associate Certified Coach (ACC) from International Coach Federation, USA
• Occupational Testing/Psychometrics (Level A, B Inter, B+) from British Psychological Society, UK
• Oracle HRMS Boot Camp–Oracle UK
• People Capability Maturity Model (PCMM) from CMMI Institute, Carnegie Melon, USA
• Job Evaluation–Hay Group, UK
• Assessment & Development Centre: Design and Delivery-SHL, UK
• Rewards – Aon Hewitt & Hay Group
• Certified Change Management Consultant from Experience Point Canada.