Pramodh U Korula
Email-ID : email@example.com
He is an MBA from Bharathiar University. Did his graduation in Science from CMS College, Kottayam and Masters from Union Christian College, Alwaye. He has also done Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication from Madhurai Kamaraj University and Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations from Madras University. Worked as Executive Officer in Aim-Insights, an HRD Organisation in Mangalore. He has also worked as Professional Service Representative in Aristo Pharmaceuticals and as Territory Business Manager in Nicholas Piramal India Ltd. Joined Rajagiri as PRO, now handling the Office of International Relations in Rajagiri Valley Campus.
- M.Sc, MA - Journalism and Mass Communication
- PG Diploma in Public Relations.
Work Experience (Research /Teaching)
- April 2005 onwards – International Relations, RCBS
- Nicholas Piramal India Ltd.Mangalore - 1.5 yrs
- Aristo Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Mangalore - 6 months
- Aim Insights – The HRD group, Mangalore - 4 months
Area of Interest (Research /Teaching)
- Public Relations and International Relations
- Published a paper online on the topic "Psychological Wellbeing, Resilience and Team Effectiveness among IT/ITES companies" during the AU Virtual International Conference on Entrepreneurship and Sustainability in the Digital Era" as Conference Proceedings and can be retrieved from Assumption Journal, Assumption University, Bangkok, Thailand, on 19 October 2021. Link: http://www.assumptionjournal.au.edu/index.php/icesde/article/view/5711
- A paper titled “Communicators’ Use of Communication: Exploring How Professional Communicators View, Understand, and Practice Communication" authored by Leah M. Omilion-Hodges, Western Michigan University; Pramodh U. Korula, Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies; Jace Quinn, Western Michigan University; Tiffany Rozell, Western Michigan University was presented in the Annual Conference of National Communication Association (NCA), USA on 23 November 2014
- A Reflection Paper Titled “Education in Times of Covid Pandemic with special reference to Rajagiri Business School, Kochi, INDIA” presented and published in Forum on Internationalization in Higher Education 2020 (FIHE 2020) Proceedings ‘Sustaining and Enhancing Cross- border Partnership of Higher Education in the new normal context’ at Foreign Trade University, Vietnam.
- Presented a research paper on ‘China – India Cooperation Enhancement under BRICS framework – A shallow Indian Perspective’ and was accepted by the Center for International Security Studies, College of International Relations, Huaqiao University, Xiamen, China on 16 April 2022.
- Presented a paper online on the topic "Yoga - An Indian Tool to make Management Graduates Industry ready" at the 5th Asian Yoga Therapy Conference, Singapore, on 23 September 2021.
- Presented a paper online on the topic "Psychological Wellbeing, Resilience and Team Effectiveness among IT/ITES companies" during the AU Virtual International Conference on Entrepreneurship and Sustainability in the Digital Era" in Assumption University, Bangkok, Thailand, on 19 October 2021.
- Presented a paper titled ‘Indian Yoga – A transcending career enhancement trigger for Management graduates’ at the 2nd International conclave on Globalizing Indian Thought 2021 by IIM Kozhikode on 17 December 2021.
Conferences / MDPs Attended / FDPs Attended
- National Seminar on Ethnic Tourism from 9-11 February 2007 at Kerala Institute of Tourism and Travel Studies(KITTS) , Thiruvananthapuram.
- International Accreditation Conference 2010 from 8-9 November 2010, at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
- International Workshop on Managing Challenges in the Emerging World Order & Winning Strategies for Sustainable Development from 2-3 August 2011 at Bharata Mata Institute of Management, Cochin.
- HI-IMPACT LEADERSHIP Programme by Shiv khera from 15-17 September 2011 in Bangalore.
- Completed the 5 day FDP on the theme ‘Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education’ organized by AICTE from 3rd to 7th January, 2022.
- Delivered a speech on "Higher Education Imperatives in BRICS nations and Traction Effect from the Federal States: An Indian Perspective" during the 'International conference for Advance Cooperation to Build the BRICS Partnership on New Industrial Revolution Innovation Center' held in Xiamen, China, hosted by Office of Xiamen Leading Group for BRICS PartNIR Innovation Center and Co-Organised by College of International Relations, Huaqiao University, on 15th October 2021.
- Delivered a speech on ‘Cultural History of India’ during the ‘World Discovery Series – Riding the wave of Culture’ series of Conferences organized by ESTICE International Management – Catholic University of Lille, France on 22 November 2021.
- Delivered a speech on “International Student Exchange – Two Workable Models for Sino-Indian Co-operation” online during the BRICS Think Tank International Forum with the theme of ‘Accelerating the construction of BRICS PartNIR Innovation Center and Contributing to Global Development and Cooperation’, on November 17, 2022 in Xiamen, China, hosted by the Office Xiamen Leading Group for BRICS PartNIR Innovation , co-organized by College of International Relations of Huaqiao University.