Pramodh U Korula
Email-ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
He is an MBA from Bharathiar University. Did his graduation in Science from CMS College, Kottayam and Masters from Union Christian College, Alwaye. He has also done Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication from Madhurai Kamaraj University and Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations from Madras University. Worked as Executive Officer in Aim-Insights, an HRD Organisation in Mangalore. He has also worked as Professional Service Representative in Aristo Pharmaceuticals and as Territory Business Manager in Nicholas Piramal India Ltd. Joined Rajagiri as PRO, now handling the Placement and Industry Institute Partnership Cells and the Office of International Affairs.
Work Experience (Research /Teaching)
- April 2005 onwards – PRO, RCBS
- Nicholas Piramal India Ltd.Mangalore - 1.5 yrs
- Aristo Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Mangalore - 6 months
- Aim Insights – The HRD group, Mangalore - 4 months
Area of Interest (Research /Teaching)
- Guest Relations, Press Relations, Enquiry Handling and Coordination of all public functions on/off campus.
Conferences / MDPs Attended / FDPs Attended
- National Seminar on Ethnic Tourism from 9-11 February 2007 at Kerala Institute of Tourism and Travel Studies(KITTS) , Thiruvananthapuram.
- International Accreditation Conference 2010 from 8-9 November 2010, at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
- International Workshop on Managing Challenges in the Emerging World Order & Winning Strategies for Sustainable Development from 2-3 August 2011 at Bharata Mata Institute of Management, Cochin.
- HI-IMPACT LEADERSHIP Programme by Shiv khera from 15-17 September 2011 in Bangalore.