Email-ID : email@example.com
Prashant Singh is an education professional driven to create an environment that promotes hand-on learning for university students at different stages of the learning process. Motivated with extensive teaching experience in Human Resource management and Organizational Behavior and related subject. Extraordinary communicator with cutting edge critical thinking abilities. Demonstrated capacities in conveying intriguing talks. Proven abilities in delivering interesting lectures, conducting seminars, preparing lessons, conducting research and presenting findings in engaging manners. Strong organizational development and leadership development with focus on the strategic goals of the organization and with a worry for the singular requirements of pioneers.
Prashant Singh holds a Master of Business Degree in Human Resource Management and Corporate Social Responsibility from one of the esteemed Universities of Australia, which is, The University of Queensland – Brisbane. The University positioned at 47 (QS World University Ranking 2021). He did his Bachelor of Technology degree from SRM Institute of Science and Technology (previously SRM University) Kattankulathur – Chennai and as of now pursuing his PhD in Management from one of the impending Research University of India, which is, O.P. Jindal Global University (Institute of Excellence), Sonipat, India.
Prashant has around 7 years of Corporate involvement with a portion of the well eminent organizations like Wipro Technologies, Teach For India, and Sterlite Tech Foundation in various limits like Project Engineer, Associate, Program Coordinator, and Senior Program Manager which will improve the wealth of class lessons and brings down to earth point of view. Further, he has more than 2 years of Teaching Experience in a portion of the renowned business colleges like IIM Udaipur, Doon Business School Dehradun, and Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad. He has published research papers in peer-reviewed journals listed in ABDC, Scopus, Web of Science, and ABS in the space of the ability to understand individuals at their core, Leadership, CSR, Social Psychology, and Human Resource Management.
His teaching interest incorporates Social Entrepreneurship, HR Analytics, Organizational Behavior, Business Ethics, and Wise Leadership.
His research interest is in the space of Emotional Intelligence, Mental Health, Indian ethos in Business, HR Analytics, Digital HRM, Education Technology, and Organizational Behavior.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) - Management (Pursuing) [ Aug 2020 - Present]
- O. P. Jindal Global University, Delhi-NCR, India
- Master of Business (MBA) - Human Resource Management [Jul 2015 - Jul 2017]
- University of Queensland Business School, Brisbane, Australia
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) - Biotechnology [Jul 2007 - Oct 2011]
- SRM University (SRM Institute of Science & Technology), Chennai-Kattankulathur, India
Work Experience (Research /Teaching)
Visiting Faculty Member (OBHRM) [Sep 2021 – Nov. 2021]
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) , Hyderabad, India
• Taught Elective Class for MBA 2nd Year students – ‘Performance Management System’.
• Taught Elective Class for MBA 2nd Year students – ‘Workplace Diversity and Inclusion.
Assistant Professor (OBHRM) [Nov 2020 – Aug 2021]
Doon Business School, Dehradun, India
Teach, lead lectures, conduct seminars, give assignments, prepare lessons, prepare course curricula and evaluate students.
• Mentor students, developing individualized academic action plans in coordination with department head as needed.
• Create curricula in accordance with departmental standards.
• Evaluated the students individually to identify areas of difficulty.
• Create, innovate and implement career-enhancement programs and activities
Teaching Assistant (OBHRM) [Oct 2017 - May 2018]
IIM Udaipur (Indian Institute of Management) , Udaipur, India
Provided patient, upbeat and creative in tailoring instruction to meet individual student needs and learning style
• Assisted faculty members in activities linked to course design such as a preparation/revision, of class outline, reading list, class handouts, simulations, presentation/slides, and so on for 240 students of MBA, 18 students of Executive MBA and 5 students of PhD classes.
• Participated in briefings, discussions and training organized by instructors, academic officers, programme chairpersons, Dean, Area/Centre/Group Chair.
• Applied departmental processes related to peer advising/mentoring
• Involved in the development of new material for department courses
- AVP (Operations & HR) [ Aug 2019 - Sept 2020]
- Voyzon Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore, India (https://turbizo.com/)
Developed and implemented standard practices and procedures to effect dramatic improvements in efficiency, productivity, and business processes toward successful attainment of Voyzon Technologies Pvt Delhi & Dehradun branches.
• Overseen the network of 15 vendor partners ranging from large fleet owners to fleet aggregators across Bengaluru.
• Assisted the CEO, COO and the CFO in developing and overseeing the long-term business strategies of the Corporation.
• Established, implemented, and communicated the strategic direction of the organizations operations division.
• Collaborated with executive leadership to develop and meet company goals while supplying expertise and guidance on operations projects and systems.
- Senior Program Manager [Oct 2018 - Jul 2019]
- Sterlite Tech Foundation, Bangalore, India
Conceptualized and executed program vision from start to finish, managed complex milestones while adapting to changes and shifting priorities.
• Led cross-functional teams in delivering strategic initiatives proven to improve systems, processes and bottom-line results.
• Managed implementation of the School Readiness program on the ground with a team of 5 program managers directly reporting to me.
• Conducted meaningful and purposeful interactions with partners (schools, organization, and foundations) to expand the establishment presence in 10 schools.
• Coordinated with Operations Head & Director and work closely with the district officials of the Department of Education, Govt. of Karnataka for M&E (Monitoring & Evaluation) to assure the growth of quality content.
- Program Coordinator [Jun 2018 - Sept 2018]
- Sterlite Tech Foundation , Jaipur, India (https://www.stl.tech/about-us/csr/)
Organized programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization as well as to support the strategic direction of the organization.
• Led the capacity building and mentoring of the teaching team to build tailored, tech-enabled, sustainable educational solutions hosed within the public education system of 40 schools in Rajasthan.
• Coordinated with State Project manager, district officials of Department of Education, Govt. Of Rajasthan and work closely with the Project Partners for M&E (Monitoring & Evaluation) to assure the growth of quality content.
• Developed an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Implemented and managed changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Associate [May 2013 - May 2015]
- Teach for India, Delhi, India (https:/www.teachforindia.org/)
Reviewed applications, conduct telephone interviews to select Fellows for Teach for India Fellowship Cohort 2014 & 2015 over four selection rounds.
• Led a class of forty-two disadvantaged students towards academic and social success - achieve growth of 65% in numeracy and 80% in literacy throughout the fellowship.
• Organized seminar for potential fellows regarding the prospect of the establishment.
• Offered training and mentoring to government school teachers on reading comprehension and writing accomplishments.
• Strengthened family and community involvement in student learning
- Project Engineer [Nov 2011 - Feb 2013]
- Wipro Technologies, Chennai, India (https://www.wipro.com/)
Set project objectives, collaborated with other departments, conducted tests, assessed product performance, monitored project progress, assigned tasks, and make sure legal and safety regulations are followed
• Conducted design reviews and tests
• Collated and presented reports concerning various projects
• Completed multiphase projects, from plan development to oversight of costs, schedules, quality, information, team management and contracts.
• Reported to project managers regarding project status and issues that may impact client relations.
GUEST LECTURE - KEYNOTE SPEAKER
- Changing dynamics in Indian Service Sectors and the opportunities ahead ( Jul 2021)
- Government Polytechnic, Vaishali, Bihar
- Final year Science & Technology Diploma students attended the Guest Lecture
- Career Opportunities Post-Covid in Service Sectors and Importance of Mental Health ( Nov 2020)
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu, India
- B.Tech (Biotech) final year students attended the Guest Lecture
- The Indian Service Sector Post-Covid: The Role of Human Behaviour and Leadership (Oct 2020)
- O. P. Jindal Global University, Sonipat, Haryana, India.
- BBA 2 year students attended the Guest Lecture.
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Health Management TAM Model for E-Health Implementation in Rural Areas of Uttarakhand, Post Covid-19 Pandemic Author(s). Pushpa Kataria, G.P.Dang, Divneet Kaur, Prashant Singh, Vijay Prakash Gupta (2021) 16(3), 67-74 ABDC – C & Scopus Indexed
- International Journal of Management, Economics & Social Sciences Application of Social Psychology in Supply Chain Management – A Review. Author(s) Prashant Singh, Ravi Kumar Jain, Ranjana Sharma (2021) 10 (2-3), 110-127 ABS – Level ‘1’ Indexed
- South Asian Journal of Business and Management Cases (In-Progress) From dawn to dusk: A Case of Yahoo Inc. Author(s) Prashant Singh, Ravi Kumar Jain In-Progress Scopus & ABS - 1 Indexed
- Management Insight Business Process Reengineering – A Review on Change Management Author(s). Prashant Singh, Pushpa Kataria (2021) 17(1); 30-37 UGC Indexed
- SAMVAD International Journal of Management Prices Rise as Morality Falls – A Story of Turing Pharmaceuticals Author(s). Prashant Singh, Pushpa Kataria (2021) 22(1); 63-74 UGC Indexed
- SMS Journal of Entrepreneurship & Innovaton Budaya - A Social Enterprise Business ModelAuthor(s) Prashant Singh, Pushpa Kataria. (2021) 7(1); 11-28 UGC Indexed
- International Journal of Research in Humanities, Arts and Literature Changing Business Dynamics of India – An Emerging Market Author(s) Prashant Singh. (2018) 6(9), 225-236 UGC Indexed
- International Journal of Communication & Media studies. Evaluating Effectiveness of Emotional Intelligence in Negotiations Author(s) Prashant Singh (2018) 8(4); 43-54 UGC Indexed
- Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. Mycobased biosynthesis of Silver nanoparticles and Studies of its Synergistic antibacterial activity combined with Cefazolin antibiotic against selected organisms. Author(s) Prashant Singh, Ritesh Kumar, R. Balaji Raja, P. T. Kalaichelvan. Aug 25, 2011 SCI Indexed
- African Journal of Biotechnology. Determination of acrylamide concentration in processed food products using normal phase HPLC. Author(s) Prashant Singh, Pragya Singh, R. Balaji Raja. Nov 20, 2010 SCI Indexed
Awards And Achievements
- India - Australia 'BEL' Excellence Scholarship (Jul 2015 - Jul 2017)
- UQ Business School. 37 lakh INR equivalent to 70,000 AUD$
Knowledge Management Officer [Mar 2017 - Jul 2017]
Brisbane City Council, Brisbane, Australia (https://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/)
Responsible for developing, supporting and facilitating knowledge and information management.
- Created knowledge management strategy and framework
- Led, plan and supported the implementation of the Knowledge management strategy for 5 members.
- Worked closely with project teams, organizational change management team to develop accurate easy-to-use learning content.
- Developed an efficient Recruitment and Succession Planning framework which aligned with the Manpower planning framework.