Muhammad Ahsan Sadiq
Email-ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Sadiq holds a PhD degree in marketing and consumer behaviour from Pondicherry University. He has around 5 years of experience teaching both BBA and MBA students. Previously he has worked as an assistant professor at Aligarh Muslim University Centre Malappuram Kerala and at Jagdish Sheth School of Management (JAGSOM, previously IFIM), Bangalore. His research work on consumer behaviour and organic foods has recently been published by ABDC A Category journal (Journal of retailing and consumer services). He has also published in other top tier journals like the South Asian Journal of Business Studies, International Journal of Learning Technology, and International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets. His research interests include areas like sustainable consumption, adoption of digital technologies, religiosity and consumer materialism. Dr Sadiq has also acted as a resource person for workshops on AMOS and SPSS.
- PhD (Pondicherry University)
- MBA (Aligarh Muslim University)
Work Experience (Research /Teaching)
- Aligarh Muslim University Malappuram Centre Kerala Department of Business Administration, August 2016-May 2021
- Jagdish Sheth School of Management, Bangalore. August 2022-October 2021
- Safa College of Arts and Science PG Department of Commerce and Management, January 2022- March 2022
Area of Interest (Research /Teaching)
- Marketing Management
- Research Methods in Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Sustainability in consumption
- Adoption of digital technologies.
- Kirmani, M.D., Haque, M.A., Sadiq, M.A. and Hasan, F. (2022), "Cashless preferences during the COVID-19 pandemic: investigating user intentions to continue UPI-based payment systems in India", Journal of Science and Technology Policy Management, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print. https://doi.org/10.1108/JSTPM-08-2021-0127.
- Sadiq, M.A., Rajeswari, B., Ansari, L. and Kirmani, M.D., 2020. The role of food eating values and exploratory behaviour traits in predicting intention to consume organic foods: An extended planned behaviour approach. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 59, p.102352. (ABDC A Category, IF = 7.135, Scopus indexed)
- Sadiq, M.A., Ansari, L. and Gupta, P., 2020. Influence of intrapersonal and interpersonal religiosity on materialistic attitudes among youths in India: a structural equation modelling approach. International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets, 12(2), pp.217-241. (Scopus indexed)
- Sadiq, M.A., Rajeswari, B. and Ansari, L., 2019.Segmentation of Indian shoppers in the context of organic foods", South Asian Journal of Business Studies, Vol. 9 No. 2, pp. 167-192. (ABDC C Category and Scopus indexed).
- Sadiq, M.A. and Rajeswari, B., 2015. The impact of environmental concerns, health concerns and knowledge of organic food on intention to buy organic food. International Journal of Education and Management Studies, 5(2), p.119-122. (Peer-reviewed journal).
- Sadiq, M.A (In Press). Behavioural reasoning perspectives in e-learning adoption. International Journal of Learning technology. (Scopus Indexed)
- South Asian Journal of Business Studies
- British Food Journal
Workshops / Training Attended
- Attended one-day Hands-on Workshop organized by the Teaching and learning centre at IIT Bombay (remotely) on the topic “Effective and Efficient Teaching in the age of Corona” on 17 May 2020 under Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission on Teachers Training and Teaching (PMMMNMTT), MHRD, Govt of India
- Attended 21 days UGC sponsored orientation programme organized by Human Resource Development Centre (HRDC), Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh from 30 January to 19 February 2020.
- Attended INDAM 2020 at IIM Trichy from 2-4 January 2020.
- Attended Short term course on Computer Applications organized by the Centre for Academic Leadership and Education Management under PMMMNMTT, MHRD, Govt of India.
- Attended 10th International Conference on Business and Finance, 2014 organized by IBS Hyderabad from January, 9-10, 2014.