Rakesh Krishnan - Assistant Professor
Email-ID : email@example.com
A rank holder for his post graduate degrees in Commerce and Business Adminstration from Kerala University, his teaching interests are in the area of International Finance, Finance Management and Financial Accounting. He has presented papers at international conferences and is presently pursuing his doctoral studies in Investment Modeling and Techno-Fundamental Analysis.
M.Com, MBA (Finance and Marketing)
Work Experience (Teaching / Industry / Research)
Teaching Experience: 5 years Industry Experience: 2 years
Research Experience: 3 years
•Doctoral Scholar, Part Time, Faculty of Management Studies, University of Kerala.
Area of Interest (Teaching / Research)
Financial Management Management Accounting
Financial markets and instruments.
Training / Research Projects / Consultancy / MDP conducted
• Best Kerala Brand - Consultancy for Dhanam Publications., 2010
• NCCMP programs for NSE India Ltd. 2010
• NCCMP programs for NSE India Ltd. 2011.
• Training for officers on capital markets for ICICI Securities Ltd. 2007& 2008.
• Training for officers on capital markets for Capstocks India Pvt Ltd. 2008.
• Training for Managers of India Tec Ltd for Financial Accounting 2009.
Training Attended / Seminar / Workshop / Refresher
• Orientation Course for teachers at Academic Staff College, University of Kerala, 2008.
• FDP on Financial Derivatives, IIM Calicut. 2009.