Jaedong Kang - Assistant Professor
Email-ID : email@example.com
International economics and data analysis are his forte. He made presentations in various seminars. He has worked in Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies since June, 2014. He has interest in studying business environment of Korean firms which operate in India. He is currently pursuing his PhD from Cochin University of Science and Technology. He has been appointed as a regional expert by Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency.
Publication ( Book / Article / Case ) / Paper Presentations
- 2nd International Conference on Innovations in Business and Finance, conducted by Commerce Association of Kerala. Presented a paper, “Economics and Big data: how big data will impact on Economic researches?”
- Presented a paper, “Korean Foreign Direct Investment in India” in the 2 day international seminar on 'Emerging Business Opportunities - Global Markets and the Indian Potential" organised by the School of Business Management and Legal Studies, University of Kerala, held on 24-25 Feb, 2016.
- Hankuk University of Foreign Studies(????????), invited as a Guest Speaker on “Korean FDI in India.”, 1st June, 2016.
- Bharata Mata College, served as a resource person in the technical session on “Carbon Credit Trading Market in South Korea and Korean Green Growth Strategy”, 29-31 August, 2016.
- Presented a paper, “Roles of Korean Firms for the Welfare of Indian Society” in an international workshop on “Understanding Korea: an introductory workshop”, InKo Centre & the Academy of Korean Studies, 31 January to 2 February, 2017
- St. Albert College, served as a keynote speaker in ALBERTIAN INTERNATIONAL KNOWLEDGE SUMMIT 2018 on “GST and Its Impacts on Indian Exim.”, 9 January, 2018
- Presented a paper, "The Fourth Industrial Revolution and Korea-India Cooperation Opportunities" in the International Seminar on India-East Asia Relations: A South Korean Perspective organised by Christ University, held on 30 July, 2018.
Training Attended / Seminar / Workshop / Refresher
- 2 day workshop on Qualitative Research organised by Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies (2015)
- The National level hands-on training workshop on "Structural Equation Modelling (SEM) Using IBM SPSS AMOS' conducted by the Christ University at the Nodal Office Thiruvanathapuram (2016)
- 3 days Faculty Development Program on “Innovative Teaching Method for B-Schools” (2016)
- Faculty Development Program on “Case Method in Management Education” on August 20, 2016)
- Faculty Development Program on “Teaching with Simulations Workshop” on November 2nd and 3rd, 2018
- Three days’ workshop on “The turtle trail – Indo-Korean ties from antiquity to the contemporary: a new perspective” by Indo Korean Cultural Centre on February 7-9, 2018
- Co-organizer of an international conference on “Challenges of Practical Management in the Global Age” held at Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, India, in association with Academy of Practical Business Administration, Korea, on the July 20, 2018