Rajagiri Centre For Incubation
With the aim of inculcating entrepreneurial skills in the minds of students and young innovators, RCBS framed up Entrepreneurship Cell [E-Cell] in the campus.
E-Cell offers opportunity to budding entrepreneurs to interact with successful entrepreneurs from various segments. To nurture the entrepreneurship skills required to become a successful entrepreneur, RCBS arranges entrepreneurship enrichment interactive sessions by successful entrepreneurs who are icons in their own field. RCBS organizes training programs, seminars, and initiative for starting enterprises and actively participates in initiatives like Boot Camp, Incubation Centre, Entrepreneurship Summits and association with Start Up village, TiE, CII etc.
RCBS has strong tie up with Kerala Startup Mission (KSUM) under Govt. of Kerala for startup in the field of IT and with Kerala State Industry Development Corporation (KSIDC) for Non-IT start-ups.
List of entrepreneurs from RCBS (Click here)
B- Plan Competition 2019
LECOCON, the Centre for Incubation is happy to announce 3rd edition of ‘THE PLAN’, Annual Business Plan Competition 2019 for students of RCBS. We encourage students to team up complementing the expertise required for leadership of a successful enterprise. Winners will be given expert mentoring as well as the support to incubate the enterprise in LECOCON apart from the prizes.
- Exclusively for RCBS students (Juniors and Seniors), however the team could possibly have external co- promoters.
- Business Plans should have Project Overview, Profile of the Promoters, Project Description, Business & Revenue Model and Investment/Financial aspects. The given format from KSIDC has been encouraged to follow.
- Business Plan should be submitted in PDF format; not exceeding 10 pages.
- Business Plans will be reviewed by an expert committee
- Key details of Business Plan will be kept confidential
- Selected Business Plans shall be invited for detailed presentation at a mega event on a future date
- Incubation support, expert mentoring and prizes for the winners