INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTS OF MBA, MHRM & PGDM PROGRAMS
- The institution has the right to reject an Application that is incomplete or incorrect.
- Please be aware that ignorance of the guidelines will not be accepted as an excuse.
- Candidates must have a valid score of
1. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi in January 2018.
2. Management Aptitude Test (#MAT) conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi in December 2017 or in February 2018.
3. Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institute of Managements IIMs in November 2017.
4. Kerala Management Aptitude Test (*KMAT) which is conducted in Feb 2018 by Admission Supervisory / Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional Colleges [Note: We consider only Feb 2018, KMAT Scores }
- Rajagiri reserves the right to change/alter the dates or timing at any given time during the application process.
- Candidates should make sure that they enter the correct marks in the "previous qualification" field entry given in the online application form as this data will be carried forward for preparing the selection list. Any error in the marks entered will be treated as fraudulence/falsification of marks and the application will be rejected at any given time during the application/selection or admission process.
- Fee for the application form is 1000/-.
- You can pay the Non Refundable application fee for the preferred program through any of the following modes given below.
2. Online Payment Gateway option.
- For NEFT Mode: NEFT details are provided in the Application Fee Page. After the payment fill-in all required fields provided in the Application Fee Page and also upload a scanned copy of the NEFT payment slip.
- For Online Payment gateway Mode: Candidates should have a valid Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking facility to proceed further.
Candidate should bring the print out of the application along with
i) The copy of MAT/CAT/CMAT/KMAT score card and
ii) The proof of application fee payment (Original DD / copy of NEFT details) [Not mandatory for candidates who made online fee payment] at the time of selection process.
For further information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-9645081287 / +91-484 2660601
- Colour photos with candidate's face clearly visible, straight and at the centre should be uploaded.
- Photos should be in JPEG format, and dimensions should be 125 pixels tall and 125 pixels wide. File size of photo should not exceed 500 KB.
- Photo uploaded should have white coloured background.
- Hats (Religious hats Excluded) Sunglass and Goggles should be avoided.