INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTS OF MBA, MHRM & PGDM PROGRAMS
- The institution has the right to reject an Application that is incomplete or incorrect.
- Please be aware that ignorance of the guidelines will not be accepted as an excuse.
- Candidates must have any of the following valid score:
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by National testing agency(NTA), New Delhi in January 2019.
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)# conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi in December 2018 or in February 2019.
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institute of Managements IIMs in November 2018.
- Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)* which is conducted in February 2019 by Admission Supervisory / Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional Colleges in Kerala.
- Rajagiri reserves the right to change/alter the dates or timing at any given time during the application process.
- Candidates should make sure that they enter the correct marks in the "previous qualification" field entry given in the online application form as this data will be carried forward for preparing the selection list. Any error in the marks entered will be treated as fraudulence/falsification of marks and the application will be rejected at any given time during the application/selection or admission process.
- Fee for the application form is 1000/-.
- Application can be submitted/obtained through any one of the following methods:
- Apply online @ https://rcbs.rajagiri.edu/admissions.php
- From the admission help desk of Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies.
- Candidates have the option of making the payment of application fee through:
- Online payment - internet banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Cash Payment or DD in favour of Principal, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, payable at Ernakulam
Candidate should submit the print out of the application along with a copy of Entrance score card on the date of GD-PI-WST.
For further information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-9645081287 / +91-484 2660601,+91-484 2660555
- Colour photos with candidate's face clearly visible, straight and at the centre should be uploaded.
- Photos should be in JPEG format, and dimensions should be 125 pixels tall and 125 pixels wide. File size of photo should not exceed 500 KB.
- Photo uploaded should have white coloured background.
- Hats (Religious hats Excluded) Sunglass and Goggles should be avoided.