A multi-stage selection procedure will be followed for admission.
- The first phase of group discussion & personal interview will be conducted on the basis of December MAT# and November CAT.The second phase of group discussion & personal interview will be conducted on the basis of January CMAT, January KMAT* (Kerala) and February MAT#. However, candidates who could not attend the first phase of group discussion & personal interview can also attend the second phase of group discussion & personal interview.
- On receipt of filled-in application form, short-listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion &Personal Interview. Call letters to the short-listed candidates will be dispatched in a phased manner, two weeks prior to the commencement of each session.
- The short-listed candidates have to report at the college as per the allotted date and time.Eligibility verification of academic records will be held prior to the group discussion and interview. Soon after the verification process, candidates will be divided into two groups. The first group will go for group discussion, while the second group will go for personal interview and vice versa.
- Admission will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test, group discussion and personal interview.
- Previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experiences and other similar inputs in short listing and ranking of candidates at various stages of the admission process will be observed.
Entrance Test: MBA, MHRM & PGDM
Entrance score is a pre-requisite for admission to our management programmes.
Candidates must have a valid score of
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi in January 2018 OR
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT#) conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi in December or in February 2018. OR
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institute of Managements IIMs in November 2017.
- Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT*) conducted by office of the Admission Supervisory / Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional Colleges, Kerala in February 2018
Note: A minimum cut-off score is required in the competitive entrance exam. The cut-off for entrance tests will be determined on the basis of number of applications.
# MAT is only applicable for MHRM and PGDM
Note: Candidates Applied for MBA 2018 Admissions
Candidates with the following cut-off marks in entrance examinations are called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) under General Merit as well as all eligible reservation categories (other than SC/ST):
Cut-off Marks in Composite Score
CMAT - 2018
KMAT (Kerala) - February 2018
CAT November 2017
KMAT* NotificationPress Release Click Here to download.
For more Information, visit http://www.kmatkerala.in/
Rajagiri is an institution that continues to provide a wonderful but different learning and life experience to its students.For a large majority the time spent as student is truly transformational, at personal level and the way one looks at organizations beyond the bottom line.The uniqueness stems from the pedagogical approach that combines science of management with application orientation, allowing students space to question, think and innovate. The environment nurtured inclusiveness and taught students to be agile when they enter the workforce. The college has defenitely shaped the thinking of organizations across the globe, through alumni who occupy positions of influence and the academic extention activities it undertakes for various societal groups and organizations.The leadership and faculty team at Rajagiri continue to be source of inspiration to many who walked the corridors.
Prof. Biju Varkey
Faculty, IIM Ahmedabad
Looking back I owe a lot to this fantastic institution Rajagiri for all the fundamental conceptual strength that rajagiri has helped me pick.I think the key differentiator for rajagiri has been the amount of focus on social networking, being able to build social awareness, the focus on co curricular activities and the amount of Industry exposure Rajagiri has given concurrently with the education.
Sr. Vice President and Head - International HR, Mphasis
When a lot of my friends chose to do their MA in Economics, History, and other Social Sciences, I decided to go for Management Programme at Rajagiri knowing that it is a road less travelled. The programme gave me a lot of confidence, an entirely different perspective to life.The is where i learnt my basics of handling people, Human Resource Management. Dedicated Faculty, excellent facilities, good student body, all that made my stay at Rajagiri truly memorable and enjoyable
CEO, Daily Thanthi
"The uniqueness in imparting learning from real life situations will enable the students to contribute from day one of taking up a job. The course curriculam is very relavant to the requirements of the industry"
Leader- People&Organisation, EY
Rajagiri has given me the most valuable skill that has helped me so far- It`s called Confidence. Of Course the top Class facilities and Faculty deserves special mention. The High Quality Industry Expert Panel that the college arranges for the students helped immensely to gain a practical (real-world) exposure. No Wonder Rajagirians are successful across various industries and disciplines. Proud to be a Rajagirian.
Shabeer Mohamed K (Rajagiri MBA 1996-1998)
Country Manager - Software Subscription and Support, IBM India
What stands out in the mind about the days in Rajagiri is the opportunity I got for balanced all round development. To top it the college gave immense opportunity to take up leadership opportunities to hone skills and develop empathy through volunteering opportunities.When I reflect back, the way we were organized those years really represented a microcosm of a very collaborative large team with mentors and guides available to us round the clock.Personally for me I was fortunate to get the opportunity to take up active role in the college union as the Chairman, Arts Club secretary etc. and these experiences helped me later in the organizations as I worked with or led diverse teams.The community life of the college is something which is distinctly unique and even after 25 years I feel I could fall back and speak to my professors and mentors anytime I need some help.
Director - Human Resources at Schneider Electric