A two year full time program offered by Rajagiri College of Social Sciences. Affiliated to M.G. University.
Approved by AICTE. Admission based on CMAT/MAT, GD & Personal Interview.
A two year full time program offered by Rajagiri College of Social Sciences. Affiliated to M.G. University. Admission based on CMAT/MAT, GD & Personal Interview.
A two year full time program offered by Rajagiri Business School. Approved by AICTE & Recognized as equivalent to MBA Degree of an Indian University by AIU, Govt. of India.
Admission based on CMAT/MAT/CAT, GD & Personal Interview.
Program Offered by Rajagiri International Institute for Education and Research (RIIER), in association with foreign universities. Admission is based on Personal Interview.
- National Assessment and Accreditation Centre (NAAC) of University Grants Commission (UGC) has placed the institution at the 'A' grade with CGPA of 3.7 out of 4.
- CRISIL has given RCBS an overall rating of 'A**' with in the State and all India rating of 'A'.
- Rated 17th in India for infrastructure and 8th for industry interaction in the country, "Business World", 2013.
- Placement performance and industry interface rated one of the best in the country. 5. 10th among India's top private B-School, "SUN North East", 2013.
- 'A+' and 7th best in South India, "Business and Management Chronicle", 2013.
- Ranked 13th in India for Placement performance, "Business Today", 2013.
- Bestowed 5 star status in the B-School ratings, "The Pioneer".
- Ranked 24th in overall ranking and 12th in the list of Top Emerging B-School of Super Excellence, "Competition Success Review", 2013.
- Learn management through Rajagiri Immersive Learning Experience.
- World class campus.
- Program designed to develop you into a holistic person.
Elizabeth Jeena Roy MBA 2011-2013
"In the midst of the IT hub of Cochin, Rajagiri stands like an oasis, a valley of learning and fun... making new friends, trying new things, Rajagiri is full of surprises and challenges, which is sure to bring out the best of your skills."
Abhimanyu Viswanathan, MHRM 2011-2013
"My experience with Rajagiri so far has been a great one. Apart from the regular studies, our college gives us ample opportunities for self-development such as Rural camp, Vanavasam, Grooming sessions and participation in management fests. The college also provides a platform to interact with the industry through various excellence lecture sessions, talks and industrial visits."
Anokha Babu, MBA 2011-2013
"I compare my experience in Rajagiri to a pie, where the major chunk gave me a relishing and cherishing experience. It gave me a space to unleash and reinvent myself and explore my mettle to become a manager. As you know being a manager today is a herculean task, and training in Rajagiri gave me the ladder to escalate and envisage the same."
Sunu Sundaram Sr. Manager- Operations Future Value Retail India Ltd. Bangalore.
Great progress made by my Alma-Mater. Let`s take longer strides to reach where we belong to. Amazing set of students- full of life, vigor and hope in their eyes. All the best.
Mohan K, Managing Director, PeachTree Business Solutions, Infopark,Cochin.
As an alumnus of this institution, I feel this college has come into the league. All the best. I feel proud to be a part of its growth.
Shabeer Mohamed K (MBA 1996-1998 Batch)Country Manager Software Subscription and Support IBM India
Rajagiri has given me the most valuable skill that has helped me so far- It`s called Confidence. Of Course the top Class facilities and Faculty deserves special mention. The High Quality Industry Expert Panel that the college arranges for the students helped immensely to gain a practical (real-world) exposure. No wonder Rajagirians are successful across various industries and disciplines. Proud to be a Rajagirian.
Meelu Jothish (MBA 2010-2012 Batch) Executive, Revenue Management, Taj Hotels and Resorts.
The exposure obtained through outdoor activities, interactions with industry personnel and foreign students has contributed to my overall development and futuristic approach. Life at RCBS was unforgettable and I would cherish every moment of it.
Sajith.S.S (MBA 2010-2012 Batch) ITC Limited.
The campus which made sure that we enjoyed the best of life, the teachers who were personifications of excellence, the corridors which saw a million smiles, celebrations, fun and frolic, silent tears, unspoken stories, the tons of assignments and projects which made sure we came out as the most competent, the fests. Life was simply its best at Rajagiri.
Roziya David (MBA 2010-2012 Batch)
The journey starting from my first presentation with butterflies in my stomach, shivering and searching for words, till now, where I stand confident, I thank Rajagiri for the wonderful life, experiences and values which helped me to mould myself to what I am today.