|// Master of Business Administration (MBA)
RCBS offers a two year full time MBA programme spread over four semesters and a summer internship leading to a degree in Master of Business Administration (MBA) of Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala. The curricular and co-curricular activities engaged by the Centre enable students to evolve into professionally competent graduates, ready for the challenges of any organization. The MBA programme is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Objectives of the Department
- To facilitate the development of individuals into management professionals and entrepreneurs by enabling them to acquire the required technical, human and conceptual skills
- To provide consultancy and training to organizations to effectively realize their vision.
- To significantly contribute to the advancement of management know-how by research, training and effective dissemination.
- To train the future decision makers of society who would be able to strike the right balance between development needs and social justice.
Eligibility for MBA
- A pass in any Bachelor’s degree examination of Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other University duly recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate for all parts of examination or a Master’s degree examination with 50% marks in aggregate
- Final year students awaiting results may also apply.
- The degree must be recognized by M.G. University
The selection procedure for the programme is divided into three phases. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria undergo a three stage selection procedure. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi: Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi: Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institute of Managements IIMs. The shortlisted candidates are called for the second and third stages of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. In addition to the CMAT/MAT/CAT scores, a separate application form should be submitted to Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies.