K G Jose - Director, Rajagiri Business School
Email-ID : email@example.com
A Bachelor in Commerce from Kerala University, Dr.Jose is a quadruple post graduate with First Rank in M.Com from the University of Calicut and doctorate in Social Science from the Cochin University of Science and Technology. He has a teaching experience of over three decades. His areas of interest include Marketing, Human Resource Management, Student Counseling, Communication Skills and Accounting. Prior to his post in Rajagiri, he was the Head of the Post Graduate Department of Commerce and Management Studies at Vimla College, Thrissur (Nationally Accredited with Five Star Status). He is also an approved Ph. D guide for MG University, Bharathiar University, Christ University and Indira Gandhi National Open University in Commerce and Management and a Ph.D. Examiner for eight Universities. He was a member of various academic and professional bodies which include Board of Studies in Commerce of Madras University, Life Member of World Association for Psycho Social Rehabilitation. He is a resource person for various training institutions like Academic Staff College as well as industries for the Government of Kerala; Dr. Jose is the recipient of Dr.M.M.Ghani Award for the Best Teacher of Calicut University for the year 2006-07. He also served as Secretary of Commerce Association of Kerala. He has been a Visiting International Scholar at Nazareth College Rochester, Western Washington University, Columbus State University and the Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, USA
M.A.(Eco), M.A.(Engl.), M.Com (Finance), MBA(HRM),
Work Experience (Teaching / Industry / Research)
Recipients Dr.M.M.Ghani Award for the best teacher of the University of Calicut for the year 2006-07.
Member, Board of Studies in Commerce of Madras University for a period of three years from 2007 February.
Chairman, P.G.Board in Commerce in 2006 an 2007.
Area of Interest (Teaching / Research)
*Recognized Research Guide in Commerce of Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam with effect from 15-07-2003.
*Research Guide in of Bharathiar University, Coimbatore (Specialization: Financial Management, Human Resource Management & Marketing management)
*Research Guide in Management of Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.
· Guiding three full time Research Scholars doing PhD under F.I.P. and three Part-Time research Scholars doing Ph.D.
Publication ( Book / Article / Case ) / Paper Presentations
1. Dr. K.G.Jose and Prof.Jose.K.Puthur jointly presented a paper on “The Role of I.C.T. in Consumer Welfare – A Case Study on Indian Banking Industry” at the at the National Seminar on “Globalization and Consumers – Issues and Challenges” organized by the School of Commerce ,Bharathiar University, Coimbatore on 22nd and 23rd July 2011 in collaboration with Centre for Consumer Studies, Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi sponsored by the Department of Consumer Affairs, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Government of India.
2. Dr. K.G.Jose has served as a resource person at the U.G.C. Sponsored National seminar on“Impact of Global Meltdown on Indian Banking Sector: Challenges and opportunities” organized by the Post Graduate department of Commerce, Deva Matha College, Kuravilangad on 29th and 30th September 2011.
3. Dr. K.G.Jose and Prof.Jose.K.Puthur jointly presented a paper on “Potential of Non-Conventional Energy in Kerala and Lakshadweep” at the U.G.C. Sponsored International Conference on “Corporate and Business Response to Climate Change –from Awareness to Adoption” organized by Periyar University Salem 7th, 8th and 9th December 2011.
4. Dr. K.G.Jose Co-chaired a session on “Green Energy - a Paradigm Shift” at the U.G.C. Sponsored International Conference on “Corporate and Business Response to Climate Change –from Awareness to Adoption” organized by Periyar University Salem 8th December 2011.
5. Dr.K.G.Jose Participated in Indo-German Joint Symposium on “Socio-Economic Challenges for Smart Cities in India” at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore on 9th December 2011.
6. Dr. K.G.Jose presented a paper on “E-Commerce and Rural Development - Challenges and Opportunties” at the U.G.C. Sponsored National seminar on “Impact of E-Commerce in the Rural Areas” organized by the Post Graduate Department of Commerce, St.Joseph’s College, Irinjalakuda on 21st December 2011.