Abhilash G Nambudiri - Assistant Professor
Email-ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Abhilash is an Agricultural Engineer with Post Graduation in Agri-Business Management from IIM Ahmedabad. He brings along his more than 10 years experience of Managing and leading corporate as well as Not-for-Profit entities to his teaching at Rajagiri. He worked in corporate sector with Spencers Retail as Head of Merchandising for South India Region. Abhilash is also a First generation Entrepreneur who started Kirin Knowledge Consulting, a consulting organization catering to Indian Higher Education industry in creating a better knowledge delivery mechanism through better teaching curriculum. He has been involved in the Academic improvement initiatives of 2 premier educational institutions in Pune (MIT-School of Telecom Management & SCMLD). In the year 2012 he exited Kirin at 10X returns. He has also held Consultant role in designing affordable housing program strategy for Ashoka – Housing For All Initiative. He also has served the education sector as visiting faculty at prestigious institutions like Symbiosis, & FLAME.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Agri Business Management (PGDABM) from Indian Institute of Management , Ahmedabad (IIM-A) (2004 – 2006)
- Kerala Agricultural University, Bachelor of Technology in Agricultural Engineering (1996 to 2001)
International Teaching Experience
Delivered a full block course on ”Social Entrepreneruship – Focus on India” at Katholic University of Ingolstadt’s WFi School of Management in winter - 2015.
Awards and Achievements
Recepient of DAAD Scholarship from German Academic Exchange Service (2015) for Treaching a full course on ”Social Entrepreneruship – Focus on India” as a visiting scholar at WFi School of Management Ingolstadt, Germany.
- Low-income Housing: A Perspective on India's Urban Poor”, The International Journal of Social Sustainability in Economic, Social and Cultural Context, Volume 11, Issue 3, September 2015, pp.13-28.
- Spatiotemporal study of inwards migration of low and unskilled workers to Kerala and its effects on social and physical infrastructure (Work In progress)
- S-Mart: How to get Pricing Right? (Case Centre collection, Formerly known as European Case Clearing House, 315-217-1)
- Teaching note for 'S-Mart: How to get Pricing Right' (Case Centre collection, Formerly known as European Case Clearing House, 315-217-8)
- The Sustainability Conference - Copenhagen, Denmark. Common Ground Publishing (Jan 2015)
- Global Summit of Mangement Cases, IIM-Raipur (Dec 2014)